Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Here, Kitty, Kitty!


A year later, up pops a blog post from me. The inspiration was a fun project. I'd been thinking I'd like to knit a cat and/or dog and snooped around to find a pattern I wanted to try. 


 This one is from pattern designer Barbara Prime (Fuzzy Mitten)


The cat is one of four animals is the collection of patterns I purchased, which is called Scrap Chaps. Barbara has oodles of other adorable options here.


Mya, my foster cat, can help give you a sense of the size of the knitted cat. 

 Lest you think all I did in the yard was play, the lawn did get mowed as well. We won't discuss the other jobs that still need doing. Work or play, it's a beautiful day to be outdoors.


Thanks for visiting. 
Hope things are well with you. 
Bye for now.

-Karen

3 comments:

  1. That's one cute kitty! And it's lovely to see a post from you pop up in my feed. I see you still have Mya. She's been with you for a long time. Isn't the sunshine just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you in blogland ,I was beginning wonder if all was ok . Oh what a cute knitted kitty and the real kitty is pretty . I have been outside enjoying all the warm sunny days to . Lovely photos , Thanks for sharing have a good weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two cute kittys! Nice to see you again :)
    Enjoy your springtime

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...