To catch up a bit, here is the finished knitting project that I hinted at months ago. This little girl is one of the mice from Mary Jane's Tearoom. I haven't made a toy before and I know I have a couple of things I'd do a bit differently, but any little blunders are completely my own fault and certainly not that of the wonderful pattern.
☀ Sunlit Sunday would be running again this winter. Since there is a some interest, let's start it up again this coming weekend. I'll put up a post at 8 pm (Eastern Standard Time) on Saturday evening and we'll see who drops by to add a link to their sunlit post. For those who are unfamiliar with ☀Sunlit Sunday, the details are below. All are welcome to join in and help brighten up the winter months, even if it isn't winter in your part of the world.
- Create a post on the following theme: "sunlit". You may choose to include photos and/or words that illustrate a sunlit place or thing, a "sunny disposition", a sunny thought, or any other sunlit-related idea. Have fun with this! Be literal or figurative; be you!
- All photos must be your own or used with the express permission of the photographer.
- Copy my URL for this week's "Sunlit Sunday" and create a link on your post that will lead back here.
- Copy the URL for your specific post and add it to the amazing linking tool, below.
- Testing the links would be a great idea!
- The more links you visit and comment on, the more fun you'll have. Let's spread a little sunshine!
Thank you for dropping by today!